Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Journal Publications

First of all, it is better to have general idea about my publications and background. So, i just put the list of Journal publications as below: 

1. P. Shahmohamadi, A.I. Che-Ani, N.A.G. Abdullah, K.N.A. Maulud, M.M. Tahir and M.F.I. MOHD-NOR (2010). "The Correlation between Urbanization and Climatic Factors: a Concept on Formation of Tehran Urban Heat Island". International Journal of Energy and Environment, WSEAS Transactions on Environment and Development, Japan (submitted for publication). 

2. P. Shahmohamadi, A.I. Che-Ani, A. Ramly, K.N.A. Maulud, M.F.I. Mohd-Nor (2010). “Reducing Urban Heat Island Effects: A Systematic Review to Achieve Energy Consumption Balance”. International Journal of Physical Sciences. 5(6) Jun. 2010:626-636. [ISSN 1992-1950] – ISI/SCOPUS Indexed. 

3. P. Shahmohamadi, A.I. Che-Ani, K.N.A. Maulud, A. Sairi, M.F.I. Mohd-Nor (2010). “The Framework to Mitigate the Urban Heat Island Effect for Improving Environment and Protecting Human Health”. International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning. 5(1). [ISSN 1743-7601 EISSN 1743-761X] – SCOPUS Indexed.

4. P. Shahmohamadi, A.I. Che-Ani, I. Etessam, K.N.A. Maulud, M.F.I. Mohd-Nor (2010). “Interaction between Urbanization and Climatic Factors on Formation of Urban Heat Island as an Environmental Challenge: The Conceptual Framework of Tehran Metropolitan, Iran”. Journal of Environmental Technology and Engineering [ISSN 2072-1463]. 

5. P. Shahmohamadi, A.I. Che-Ani, I. Etessam, K.N.A. Maulud, M.F.I. Mohd-Nor (2010). “Conflict between Population and Urbanization Factors: Impact of Urban Heat Island on Energy Consumption Balance”. Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture [ISSN 1934-7359]. (full paper submitted on 28 August 2010) – Non-ISI/Non-SCOPUS.

6. P. Shahmohamadi, A.I. Che-Ani, M.F.I. Mohd-Nor, N.M. Tawil, N.A.G. Abdullah (2010). “Integration of Characteristics for Urban Construction Materials: The Way to Mitigate Urban Heat Island”. Buletin INNOVATE. FKAB UKM. Vol. 3/January 2010. pp.27-29.

7. A.I. Che-Ani, P. Shahmohamadi, A. Sairi, M.F.I. Mohd-Nor, M.F.M. Zain, M. Surat (2009). “Mitigating the Urban Heat Island Effect: Some Points Without Altering Existing City Planning”. European Journal of Scientific Research. 35(2) Aug. 09:204-216. [ISSN 1450-216X] – SCOPUS Indexed.

2 comments:

  1. paariisaaaaaaaaaaa.... dameeee shomaaaa assaasiii gaaarm.... ishallllaa beresooniish be 100 taa ye rooooziiiiiiiii.....
    I'm really proud of YOU:)

    ReplyDelete